Sunday, June 7, 2009

This is the last night you'll spend alone,
look me in the eyes so I know you know.
I'm everywhere you want me to be.




I'm still lacking in fashion inspiration. It's kind of depressing now. /:
Sorry I haven't updated in a million and one years. I haven't had time for ANYTHING anymore. It kind of sucks. But to make it up to you, I'm going to give you the most amazing post.

Okay well...it's not the most AMAZING post ever...but he is pretty hot, isn't he? ;)
I will find time soon. The summer is coming up. I'm just swamped with projects, summatives, exams, friends and family. It's kind of getting to be too much at one time. /:

ANYWHO, I'm going to go do my English project. I hate Shakespeare. 'Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreeed!
hahaa :D

Damsels said...

very hot
We Were Damsels

sometimes i look for inspiration in music