Monday, August 15, 2011

It's strange how we disappear.
One day, we're just no longer there.

Bonjourno! Just wanna cover a few things today.
1. I just spent the last 24 hours (literally...I have not gone to sleep) renovating this thing. So. Much. HTML. My brain is just done. Hope you like it. :)

2. As you can see, on the side I included some links. The 8track one is pretty useless right now, but I'm going to begin uploading and adding music as soon as I can. That thing is so time consuming it's ridiculous. 

3. I'd like to bring your attention to this really awesome guy that you all probably know, Rick Genest aka Zombie Boy aka dope skeleton guy from the "Born This Way" video. I absolutely love this guy and everything he does. I don't know what it is, but the fact that he is badass enough to tattoo every inch of his body as the insides of a person just blew my mind. That stuff is for life, and he does not care and I respect that so much. Without further ado, featured in Vogue Hommes Japan, awesome Zombie Boy, Rick Genest.








LOVE.



Expect to see a lot of this guy throughout the next few posts. I have a new crush. :$


Until next time,
                      Me.

3 comments:

the nyanzi report said...

that guy gives me the creeps...

Anonymous said...

oh my, the tattoo artist who did that is amazing. - Magnet

Sick by Trend said...

Genest is cool but I think not is going to be in the industry a lot of...

xx

www.sickbytrend.com