Thursday, April 30, 2009

If you're sleeping are you dreaming?
If you're dreaming are you dreaming of me?


I am SO sick right now. It's kind of depressing.
I stayed up till 2AM yesterday to finish two HUGE assignments and decided I would skip first period to sleep.
Well, I woke up and realized that I felt like I was dying. And I still do.
My body is KILLING me right now, my head is about to asplode, I feel like I'm going to throw up (but I know that I won't) and I feel like I weigh a million and one pounds. :(
Like, shoot me now. D:

OMG. And yesterday I cut my finger opening when I was shaving. Blood. Everywhere.
Then I got punched in the face by my friend and it still hurts. :(
Today I ran into my coffee table. UHHHHM. OW. I started crying. Bawling, actually.
My toe is bleeding as I type this.
Yummy. ;)

I deleted my English project off of my USB by accident so I'm pretty screwed right now.
This is NOT good week. Probably the worst week I've ever had in my life. /:

And because all of this is going on, I have no fashion inspiration whatsoever.
What is wrong with me? :(

No comments: