Saturday, May 9, 2009

I will leave when the wind blows, take a breath and away it goes.
I'll be outside of your window, I'll pass by but I'll go slow.




Good day bloggers! I'm sorry for my lack of (interesting) postage. I realize that it's pretty much been consisting of pictures and a quick "OMGZIWANTIT" but stuff has been tough lately.
I've had large amounts of projects, health problems and friend and family situations. All at the same time. It's quite annoying. With everything going on I haven't been able to really focus on fashion at all except for reading an article every now and then.
I saw the Matthew Williamson's H&M collection and I must say I am quite impressed. I saw a lot of pieces I want and (even before I bought them) I could see myself wearing them and mixing them with other pieces in my closet. That's a good thing in my book. :D

I seriously LOVE this collection. It's so vibrant and the details are so minimal but so amazing. :D
I saw the bright blue silk blazer and my jaw hit the floor.Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. That blazer. I want it. So bad. Right now. :(

That's all for now because I have SO many projects to do. :(
I'll update when I'm not so swamped.
BYE!

2 comments:

Raez said...

this is love. ive been seeing that peacock dress everywhere!

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

I really loved this collection too, and bought a few more pieces than i should have. if only the blue blazer didn't sell out so quickly.