Monday, July 27, 2009

Tonight, you arrested my mind.



Oh hai. :)
I have realized that I will probably always miss Jay everytime I think of him, and right now, that seems to be often. It's hard to go through all of this while everyone else is just living. I'm not going to lie, it holds me back a lot. But I'm working on it. I've improved a lot since the beginning. I can just imagine what his family feels though. Lately, I've been wondering what he was thinking and what he was doing while he was preparing to do what he did. And I know that sounds pretty terrible, but I really want to know how down he must have been to go through with that. I mean, he must have been pretty badly off to go and do that. He wasn't one for being sad...
And of course there is a commercial about depression playing right now. Goooood timing.
Things are going to be a little slow for a bit considering all that's been going on.
So, sorry if it takes ten years to update. I will try to atleast twice a week, but I can't make any promises.
I think you should listen to this song. It's a really good song. It's called "Belief" by Gavin Degraw. It's not my usual thing, but I heard it on So You Think You Can Dance and I thought it was pretty amazing.
That's all for now. Bye! :)

2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Ohh I love the song

Unknown said...

Great great song, my friends an di always sing to it!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com