Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let's get drunk and ride around,
and make peace with an empty town.




Hello! I'm just making a quick update. I've been uber busy with actually having a life. :P
I'm starting to feel better and I've actually been waking up early. Ish. 12:30 in the afternoon. That's better than waking up at 4. So yeah. Improvements. :D

So there's this really epic free concert that a local radio station is hosting on Saturday. It's going to be SO sick. I'm excited. :D
There's going to be bands like Stereos, The New Cities, Finger Eleven, Shiloh, The Midway State and Marianas Trench. OOOOH. Best line up they've had so far. :D

Anywho, I'll probably update later. Maybe.
I'm going to my friends house to go hot tubbing. :D
YAY. Bye! :)

1 comment:

Hudson Jeans said...

like ur quotes...a lot

http://nostalgiaknocks.blogspot.com/