Thursday, July 2, 2009

You wanna check in to the heartbreak hotel,
but sorry, we're closed!
I made my first Polyvore set in like, SO long last night at 3ish in the morning. :P
Oh, and before I forget, HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY to all the Canadians up in this jointski.
So yeah, my first Polyvore set in like, forever. YAYAY. It's not the most creative thing on the planet, but I wore it yesterday. So yeah. :P
Better than nothing!

21- Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down!

It was cold last night though...holy. Like, I had to wear jeans, a tshirt AND a jacket over top. And I was still cold. ):
But overall, it was good. I had SUCH a good night. :D
Can't wait for next year. ;)

Oh, so. I woke up this morning and once again, the first thing I did was check this blog (that's just how I do) and I saw a comment from Karla and FREAKED. I was like "OMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMGOM!!!!!!"
cause I love her blog and omg. :O
Am I the only one that would freak out over that? Ahahahaha. :P
Anywhooooo, I'm going to stop being a creep and start cleaning my room. It's long overdue. Haha. :P
BYEEE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cool Krla commented ove your polyvore set!
XOXOXO
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com
Enter my Giveaway!