Friday, August 14, 2009

Acting funny, but I don't know why.
Excuse me while I kiss the sky.



I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've been really incredibly busy. But I'm back. So it's all good. Anyway, it's 11:31PM and in 29 minutes it will be the 40 year anniversary of Woodstock. Now I think that's pretty amazing that's it's been 40 years since that historical concert took place and I really wish they could do it again. But I know for a fact it would not be the same. Not even close.





1 2 3 4 5

PS: As of 12 minutes ago, it is the 40th anniversary. How fun. :O

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I LIKE WOODSTOCK!

Jessicaisgoo said...

These pictures are really fantastic :)
And indeed, I have added you to my sidebar :)

Sina Koenig said...

Love the pictures:)
i followed you!

Papillon Vintage said...

Oh man.
AMAZING!
I was actually just working on putting up a post with Woodstock themed shoot on my page becuase i added so rad vintage stuff to my ebay shop
I would LOVE to exchange links!
Papillonvintage.blogspot.com