Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Teenage dream in a teenage circus,
running around like a clown on purpose.



So apparently nobody likes Woodstock. I thought that was pretty interesting. But whatever. :P
Anyway, almost every night, even when I go out, I will come home an watch tv at like, 4 in the morning. I go to all the music channels (there are a lot) to find new music. So, the other night, it was like, 3:30ish in the morning, and I went to this one channel and I saw Mika's new single. For those of you who don't know, Mika is a an artist, orgionally from Lebanon, but out of London. He made the incredibly catchy tune "Grace Kelly". Yeah, ring a bell now? I have always been a fan of Mika, ever since his first album "Life In Cartoon Motion". He had some pretty great songs, which I reccommend you check out. If you want to check them out, I posted some of his videos at the bottom of this post. Anyway, so I saw this video for his new single "We Are Golden" from his new record "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" and of course I loved it. He is such a great musician and I don't know how he isn't as big as the Jonas Brothers.

Videos from his first single, "Life In Cartoon Motion":

3. Lollipop (this is my favourite off his first album)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99IuKUCAc4


Video from his second album, "The Boy Who Knew Too Much"

1. We Are Golden


Great song! It's one of those songs that you listen to and it makes you incredibly happy. I listen to it in the morning and I'm happy for like, the whole day. :P

Anyway, I'm going out for the night with some friends. PEACE.

No comments: