Saturday, September 5, 2009

The stars lean down to kiss you,
and I lie awake and miss you.


Good day, readers. Summer '09 is almost over and although I can say that this has been the best summer of my life, I can also say it has been the worst. I made some of the best friendships I have ever had in my life this summer, but I have also lost some of the best. I will forever remember this summer as the summer that I broke out of my shell and lived. I have had the best times of my life in these past 2 months, and I will miss it so much. Until next summer, that is. But with the good times, come the bad. I have gone through hell and back this summer (which is basically the reason for my lack of postage) and I have the best friends to help me through it all. This will be the summer I think back to and remember the amazing times (or the ones I could remember at least) and the sad times but also the friends I made along the way. I will remember this as the summer that Jeremy left us, but new friends came. It's the summer that more celebrities died in two months then the whole of last year (which on a side note I would like to say, rest in peace Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein. You were amazing and will be missed by many.) and this will be the summer that I remember for the rest of my life because I have built the strongest bonds I have ever had.
As another summer ends, you can't help but feel like you're getting older. I know I do. I only have two years left at this school, and after this year, one. I don't know what I'm going to do, where I'm going or who I'll be with, but I can't wait to find out.

Hope your summer was just as amazing, if not better, then mine. :)

PS: I will be posting the soundtrack of my summer next week!


RIP ADAM "DJ AM" GOLDSTEIN

1 comment:

AMIT said...

Hey you both looks rocking man.

Lingeries