Wednesday, September 9, 2009

To the few who'd swear,
"I'd never go anywhere",
where are you now?


HEYO. So summer '09 is officially over and I miss it already. Today was our first day back and I know that it's going to be a hell of a year. This semester sucks. Next semester will be AAAAAHMAZING. :D
But I guess I'm going to have to suck it up.
Anyway. This was just a quick update. It's 12:25 AM and I should be sleeping right now. :P
NIGHT!

PS: Just curious, when did you start school? How was the first day? Are you in college or high school? If you're in college, what are you taking? If you're in high school, what are you courses this semester? :)

PPS: I swear I'll post my summer soundtrack soon. I just don't have time right now! :(

1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

Love all these looks! I want to wear them all right now! I am following you and added u to my blog roll! Thanks for the sweet comment!

colormenana.blogspot.com