Saturday, October 3, 2009

Light up, light up,
as if you have a choice.


OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. I'M EXCITED. OMG. :D

This weekend is (so far) sooooo fun. Went out last night, going out tonight and tomorrow. Then school. :(
But that's okay because this weekend is going to own. YES.

So, for my birthday I know I'm getting a flask from my friend and it's going to be all engraved. I think it's pretty sick. And my parents bought me tickets to go see LMFAO in concert. NOW I am SUUUUPER EXCITED for that. They are freaking AH MAZING. Okay well...not like OMG AMAZING like the Beatles and the Smiths, but still...best party music ever.
OH. If you find swearing, sexual refrences and/or inapproriate-ness offensive, I suggest you don't listen to these. :)



YES- LMFAO


I'm in Miami, Bitch- LMFAO


La La La- LMFAO


Shooting Star- Kevin Rudolf, Pitbull, David Rush & LMFAO


Shots- LMFAO feat. Lil' Jon

I love me some LMFAO. ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh i love LMFAO there so insane and all these songs are off the chain haha

SAMANTHA said...

Ohhh, I know right?! :)
I'm so pumped to go see them.

PS: I hope you see this because there's no other way I can talk to you. Hahah. Post something on your blog! :D

Unknown said...

haha!! just checked it out!! & LUCKY YOU your goin to have an amazing birhtday weekend haah!! You have to take so many pictures !!

p.s. take my e-mail !!

Jaystrut@live.com /
Satisfashion@yahoo.com !

Michael said...

I love your adventure stories! Please do post more, I love reading about other people's exciting adventures.
And Yes, I love 'Yes' by LMFAO. I can't stop jamming to it!

Raez said...

yes to LMFAO. and happy almost birthday my dear! have a great one;)

xx raez

rani said...

happy belated birthday!!!! wish you all the best in life, love :D