Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cute cat videos.

So if you have a minute why don't we go,
talk about it somewhere only we know?

Hey hi how ya doin? It's a Saturday night and I am pathetically sitting at home in PJ's watching cute cat videos online. It's a lot more depressing than it sounds, to be honest. I was supposed to go to a party with my friends but you know, not having a license/a chauffeur hinders these things. What'd you ladies and gents do tonight? I'm sure it was a lot better than mine.

If you're stuck at home like moi, please join me in watching cute cat videos. Or go on stumbleupon. Best time wasting website ever in the history of everdom.




Oh, don't thank me. Seriously, it's no trouble at all. Well...if you must, you're very welcome. (:


I'm obviously craving human interaction right now.

Until next time,

                            Me.

No comments: