Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What came first?
The chicken nugget or the Egg McMuffin?

Long time no talk. D:
The internet died and we JUST got it back.
Not even kidding. -_____-

Anywho. I was looking at the Nina Ricci Fall 2009 collection and I couldn't even pay attention to the clothes because I was too busy looking at the shoes. Who thinks of that? Really? I only have three words to describe these: What. The. EFF?


So much for "heel-toe-heel-toe".
I give anyone praise for wearing these things. I have three questions:
1) How did these girls manage to look fierce walking down the runway in those?
2) What's the point of adding a heel to some of them when it's not even necessary?
3) What the hell were they smoking when they designed these things?

And that's all I have to say about that.



Samantha
(style.com)

No comments: