Monday, January 26, 2009

Don't tell me if I'm dying,
'cause I don't want to know.

I really, really don't want to know. /:


To make this a happy post and get my mind off all the horrible shit going on right now, I'm going to make this fashion related.

So, I was really bored today after I came home from being an idiot, so I decided to check out some of the Pre-Fall collections and Proenza Schouler's Pre-Fall 2009 collection caught my attention. It got my mind off of everything, and I think that if anything could do that, it's worthy of my praise.

(style.com)

The metallics, the blazers, the cuts, the simplicity of it; it just made me so giddy. I mean, there's boring simple, then there's "OMG!" simple. This screams "OMGSIMPLE!"

And I need to get off right now because this whole trying-to-make-me-forget-the-horrible-stuffis not helping.




Samantha


1 comment:

samantha duenas said...

oo yes i quite loved this collection!