Sunday, January 25, 2009

You spin my head right round, right round,
when you go down, when you go down down.




That song has been stuck in my head for the past 36 hours. :


Anyways. I went shopping in Toronto today. Up until today, I wanted to move there so bad. Not anymore. I learned two things today.
1) Torontonians are very rude.
2) They like to wear their pants very low. Very low.
If I had a dime for every person I saw with their pants down to their knees...I would have approximately $7.50. But that's just a guesstimate.

But on a brighter note, I bought stuff. Only three things from H&M, but still. I BOUGHT STUFF! ( :
1) A jersey skirt with gold buttons
2) A scoop neck dress
3) A grey tank top (I know, not that great. But I wanted it.)
I'll take pictures as soon as I get ahold of that bloody camera. Really. Where the hell did I put that thing? I had it like, 2 months ago. I just don't know where. Hmmm?

There are three possibilities (have you noticed that I like lists?):
1) I left it at my resort when I went on vacation
2) It's somewhere in the mess I call a room
3) It's lost in a dark abyss of time and space
I'm pretty sure it's number three.

Speaking of dark abyss, I need to organize my closet. God knows where I'm going to start or how I'm going to do this, but it is a mess. Holy. That has got to change. That should be my New Years resolution. Is it too late for one of those?
It's the times like these that I wish I didn't have a minimum-wage-part-time job and a small closet. If I had the money, I would hire someone to do it for me. But since I don't, I'll hire my mom to do it for me. Cause she loves me. Or atleast I like to think so.
Y'know, I think I hear her calling me now. Oh yeah, that's definitely her. It's loud, annoying and I can hear the accent. Oh boy.
Lovely.



Samantha
(youtube.com)

No comments: